- A real culprit in many persons’ health problems – mold and mycotoxins.
- Mold has many different ways of making us really sick, and worst of all are probably the mycotoxins.
- What symptoms and diseases are often linked to mold exposure?
- How does mold invade your body, and even settle in it?
- How mold imitates other diseases and therefore can be difficult to detect
- neurodegenerative diseases such as ALS, Parkinson’s and MS
- food intolerances, asthma and allergies
- hormonal imbalances, fertility and miscarriage
- How do you find out if your health problems are caused by mold?
- How is mold connected to candida and other gut dysbiosis?
- How does mold affect the health of your cells, your mitochondria, your brain and nervous system, your DNA and your gut?
- And of course we talk a lot about what to do about the problem if it turns out that mold and/or mycotoxins are making you sick.
- You’ll learn about Shania’s own journey with mold exposure – hear about her symptoms and how it almost killed her. But also what she did to get well.
- Dr Shania Seeber is a Doctor of complementary, alternative medicine, who has 22 years of experience working in private practice and in integrative medical clinics that specialise in hormone balancing and detoxification of toxins like heavy metals and mold.
The English version of the interview with Dr Shania Seeber!
If you prefer the Swedish version, go to episode 322
Here are 1,5 hours to listen to during a walk, in your car or on the bus!
You can listen to it on your phone, using a podcast app, or on your computer.
Search for the podcast “4Health med Anna Sparre” in your podcast app or in Spotify, or open the link to 4health’s podcast feed in you app. This is the podcast feed to copy: https://4health.se/category/podcast/feed
On your computer you can either listen by pressing the small grey “play” button below, or in iTunes. Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/4health-med-anna-sparre/id907951009?mt=2